Students, educators, and administrators are becoming active agents of change. They are working feverishly to offer next-gen alternatives to the factory model of education. The vision of the future shared by primary educational stakeholders is full of enthusiasm and joy.
To better serve academically talented youth, new learning modes are designed. The 21st-century approaches to learning hasten the development of customized, individual-driven competencies suitable for thriving in our complex, high-tech world.
Educational trailblazers use AI technologies to tailor personalized learning experiences for their diverse students. More shackles of physical proximity are destroyed by new e-learning classes and progressive policy initiatives. Here's the short overview of the trends that we're going to showcase in the infographics below:
1. Perception of a teacher profession will change in the course of enhanced role of social learning and the technology.
2. AI learning (Using AI in learning processes) will only grow wider and wider. Education rests on tons of big data that is inexcusable not to exploit.
3. Along with the AI, augmented reality training will make its way into the education in the developed countries.
4. Empathy learning (a.k.a. Emotional learning) becomes a must in the age of atomized society where implementing robotics will soon be a routine reducing a human-to-human interaction.
5. Homeschooling is a trend that started years ago but today remains active and dynamic. The evolving technology makes the process easier than ever.
6. Genius Hour provides young learners to study not only what is required by the school but what they are really fond of and interested in.
7. Every service around us banks on personalization. As education is a service as well, personalized learning will bloom syncing the studying process with student's abilities and interests.
8. Despite the online education's penetration to students' lives, they will still attend classes to soak up the best of the two worlds thanks to blended learning.
9. Gamification of education will be applied to make the studying process more interesting and attractive as well as to reverse the trend of students' amount reduction.
10. With the digital technology making its way into every field of science, implementing coding will become a norm even in Humanities.
To improve your understanding of key driving forces shaping the future of education and help you become a proactive agent of change, we have wrapped up this information in an easy-to-understand infographic. Our experts have examined the current educational landscape and selected the most important trends shaping learning practices in 2022.
Feast your eyes and minds!