How our writing service works
1. Complete our Order Form
A general double-spaced page usually contains 275 words. Depending on the type of spacing you need, you can calculate the amount of pages as 275 words per each double-spaced page or 550 word for each single-spaced page.
We recommend that you choose a deadline a bit shorter than when you need the paper, so that in case any revisions are needed, the writer has enough time to make the changes.
Yes, our custom writing services are prepaid and the writers start working on orders only after we receive the payment and process your order details.
PaperHelp has helped thousands of clients over the years and many order a lot more than just one paper with us. We guarantee complete security of your identity and completed paper. Moreover, we also protect any unauthorized transitions from your card by authorizing all payments.
- Fill in the form (note that it will not be possible to edit the submitted information later)
- Your account at PaperHelp.org will be automatically created if this is your first order. A confirmation email will arrive shortly after you have provided the necessary details for your order
- Enter your discount code if you have one (it is only possible to do so before the form is submitted)
2. Pay for the Order
Even though you only pay for the completed pages, your order also comes completely formatted with a title and reference page, after a plagiarism check and with free delivery directly to your email upon request.
Sure! For starters, you get 5% off on the first order. Additionally, you can save by using our special offer sent via email and paying with bonuses you may get from orders you've placed before. Also, we have permanent PaperHelp discount codes for orders over $500.
We accept Visa, AmEx, Discover and MasterCard.
- Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted
- A secure online payment system processes your payment
3. Follow the Progress
Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. We have the writers working all over the world, so you can even request your paper to be written in American or British English.
For sure! Once a writer is assigned, you can communicate directly with him/her through the message system in your control panel.
You can simply upload the files in the “Files” section of the order page or send them to our email. We will make sure to forward all of them to the writer.
- Provide additional documents (if necessary)
- Communicate with Customer Support Representatives or with the writer
- Wait until your paper is ready
4. Receive your Paper
When the writer uploads the first version of the paper for you, you will receive its preview.
The preview is a picture version of your paper. After approval, the final editable version will be available for download.
You can send your paper back for a revision by contacting support or through the “Send for Revision” button on the order page. Make sure to explain in detail what needs to be changed.
Yes, our writers complete all papers from scratch. To make sure of that, we check all of them through several plagiarism systems before sending over to you.
No, we don’t because as soon as a paper is checked with TurnItIn, it is stored in the database and will show up as 100% plagiarized after the next scan. We use WebCheck as our main plagiarism detection system.
- Preview your finished paper in .jpg format
- Approve and download your order in .doc format or
- Send for a free revision